Refund / Goods Return Policy
Fourteen days money back from the date of invoice. Goods must be in a new and unused condition due to health regulations. Returns may incur a 20% restocking fee. Manufacturing anomalies excepted.
- Goods must have been purchased directly from NS Surgical & Medical Pty Ltd.
- Our Return Goods Notice Form must be downloaded from the website www.nssurgmed..com.au, fully completed and returned with the goods as per the instructions on the form. If you are unable to download the form for any reason, please contact us on PH: +61 484 956 628 and one can be emailed or mailed to you.
- Goods must be complete, in their original packaging and a saleable condition, with no dirty or greasy marks, or damage. If the product is from the HipSaver, DermaSaver, HeadSaver, LimBo or GelBodies range the goods must not have been worn. All products returned for credit must be in pristine condition with all seals intact. Used, damaged or soiled product will not be accepted.
- All goods returned to NS Surgical & Medical Pty Ltd may be subject to a minimum 20% handling/restocking fee
- Goods will not be accepted for credit for any of the following reasons:
- goods returned after 30 days from date of invoice
- goods returned without the completed Return Goods Notice form
- goods returned without original invoice details
- goods that were specially procured for you
- goods not with their original packaging
- goods in an unsaleable condition
- Any refunds will not be paid until goods returned have been receipted in our warehouse and inspected. Once this is completed a refund amount excluding any restocking fees, freight or other costs will be made. Refunds will not be paid on goods that have been opened, damaged or soiled.
- Should a NS Surgical & Medical product be received which is damaged on arrival, please notify us and. NS Surgical & Medical will replace the product within five working days of its receipt, (although exceptions to this may occur from time to time). Replaced products will be returned in their original packaging. If a product returned as ‘faulty’ is found not to be faulty, you (the customer) would be charged a no-fault fee of $25.00.
- Exceptions to this policy will be:
Genuine warranty claims returned by you and accepted by us Warranty claims will be processed as soon as approval is received from the manufacturer. At their discretion goods may be credited, replaced or repaired.
Postage is to be added to the price of the goods. Shipping costs for small items per order within Australia is AU$15.95 and carton orders shipping costs will be calculated at the time of ordering. For On-Line orders only, orders of over $100 plus GST are freight free.
Please allow up to 5 days delivery time.