Fallguard CordLess Monitor Fall Alarm
The “New Patented Technology” CordLess® Fall Monitor is cord free and can be mounted where you need it – away from residents – eliminating bothersome in-room alarm noise. Monitor can be easily wall-mounted at the bedside or in a hallway up to 16m away using the provided wall-mounting hardware.
Patented safety features
This monitor features Patented, cutting-edge technology that automatically lets a caregiver know if the signal between pad and monitor is lost or if the monitor is out of range. In addition, this monitor features an optional Patented TamperProof™ Setting, which when enabled requires caregivers to use the provided Caregiver Key to turn off the alarm. This ensures that resident’s cannot accidentally turn off the monitor.
– QUIET – Fully adjustable volume. Place monitor away from resident (i.e. above bed or in hallway)
– No cords between pads and monitors – reduce tripping hazards and eliminates broken or tangled pad cords
– Patented Pad Signal Lost notification – alerts caregiver if connection between sensor pad and monitor becomes disconnected
– Includes Patented TamperProof Caregiver Key. Only the caregiver can turn monitor off
– Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
– Monitor up to two components at one time
– Battery Operated (3-AA, Not Included)